North Farm Stud
Oxfordshire OX12 9NJ
Tel: 01488 638820
Fax: 01488 638504
HEROS Chief Executive
Mobile Phone: 07770 877543
OFFICE HOURS: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm • Sat 8.30am to 1.30pm • CLOSED on Sunday
Directions to find HEROS Charity at North Farm Stud
If you are using Sat Nav the post code is OX12 9NJ but please note that it will direct you into Fawley Village. We kindly ask you to please use the private drive off of the A338 to avoid unnecessary traffic in the village. Thank you.
If you are arriving out of hours however (after 5pm) the gates on the drive will be locked. If this is the case then you may reach us via the village.
From the A34
- Leave the A34 at Milton Interchange – Junction with the A4130, signposted to Wantage, Didcot and Milton.
- At the roundabout take the exit signposted to Wantage A4130
- At the roundabout (junction with A417/A4185) take the 3rd exit signposted A417
- Follow A417 for approx. 5 miles
- Arriving in Wantage go straight over the double mini roundabout by the ‘Lord Nelson’
- At the next mini roundabout take a left into Ormond Road
- Follow it down to the traffic lights at the staggered crossroad and turn left into the A338 (Newbury Street)
- Follow the A338 for 5 miles
- As you pass through the Oxfordshire/Berkshire border you will find North Farm Stud’s private drivs on the right hand side, directly by a large lay-by.
From the M4
- Leave the M4 at Junction 14 signposted to Hungerford/Wantage and turn right at the roundabout to take the A338 to Wantage.
- Continue to follow the A338 through the village of Great Shefford (stay on the main road around the double bend at The Swan pub)
- Carry on for about 4 miles towards Wantage
- North Farm Stud’s private drive is on the left hand side directly before a large lay by
- If you pass through the Berkshire/Oxfordshire border you have gone too far. Please turn around at Letcombe Regis and return