FAA Level 3 in First Aid at Work with Equestrian-Specific Supplement
Wednesday 4 September 2019 | Start 09:00 | Finish 17:00 | Postcode OX12 9NJ
HEROS Charity is partnering with Medi-K Training to offer the FAA Level 3 in First Aid at Work (RQF) course with Equestrian-Specific Supplement.
This is a course in "Equestrian Specific" emergency first aid and is taught by health care professionals that deal with these equestrian related injuries on a daily basis.This course also adheres to the Health & Safety Executive requirements and provides delegates with a nationally recognised First Aid qualification.
This comprehensive three-day course covers a wide range of First Aid emergencies, enabling all participants to deal with an emergency situation with confidence in a prompt, safe and effective way and is suitable for anyone working within the equestrian industry.
COURSE SYLLABUS INCLUDES:
- Responsibilities and reporting
- Resuscitation and AED awareness
- Assessment of the situation
- Basic hygiene in First Aid
- Bleeding control
- Dealing with an unresponsive casualty
- Minor injuries
THREE DAY COURSE
- Wednesday 4th to Friday 6th September 2019
- 9am - 5pm
- Maximum of 12 participants
- £250 per person (includes hot/cold drinks and light lunch)
- OX12 9NJ
FAA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work