Gifting a horse to HEROS
Thank you for your interest in Gifting a Horse to HEROS Charity
We are committed to matching each horse to its new owner or loanee and providing ongoing support to ensure a sustainable, safe and healthy future for your horse in its #NewLifeAfterRacing. In doing so we support the racing industry and its commitment to ex-racehorse welfare.
Please complete the enquiry form below and we will be in touch with further details of the application process. Thank you.
If you have any queries in the meantime please contact Hilary Parsons in the HEROS Charity office on 01488 638820 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the 'Gifting a horse to HEROS Charity' guidance notes available HERE
- Submit your Gifting a horse Enquiry Form (below) together with a recent photo of the horse
- We will contact you and ask you to complete the Gifting a horse Application Form, which will require the following detail, in addition to that already supplied:
– Any pre-existing conditions/injuries
– Details of any vices
– Information on the horse's temperament/behaviour and handling
– Current level of work
– Vaccinations details
– Ability to provide the £2,500 donation with the horse
– Download a PDF checklist
- We will review all the information and get in touch to arrange the next stage, which includes vetting and transport arrangements
You are welcome to call us AT ANY TIME for an update of progress or to visit the horse whilst he/she is still with us at HEROS Charity.