SAFETY AND HOUSEKEEPING RULES
Horse Riding is a dangerous sport and you participate at HEROS Charity at your own risk and without any reliance on HEROS Charity, its owners, servants or agents for the safety of yourself or your property. Due care has been taken to maintain the facilities in a safe condition but riders must observe the following terms and conditions.
1. The organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend and competitions, classes, clinics and arena hire in any way. Once a class has been entered no refunds will be given whatsoever.
2. A properly fitted hard riding hat must be worn at all times by anyone mounted whether or not a participant or competitor. Hats must reach current British Standards with the chin strap fastened.
3. Long hair should be worn in a net or secured in such a way as not to hang below the collar.
4. To comply with Insurance regulations Rings/Earrings must be removed before competing.
5. Body protectors are strongly advised to be worn at all times when mounted.
6. No lunging allowed on competition days, unless permission is obtained from the owners.
7. At all times, all riders and other visitors to HEROS Charity must adhere to all instructions provided by staff and associates of HEROS Charity.
8. All persons under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
9. All rubbish must be disposed of in the bins provided. Lorries/trailers are not to be skipped out onto the car park, please use the small trailer.
10. No horse/pony is to be left unattended unless secured in a lorry or trailer attached to a vehicle.
11. Dogs are welcome on site but must be kept on a lead at all times. Waste is to be disposed of in bins provided.
12. At HEROS Charity no smoking is permitted anywhere on site.
13. Anyone entering competitions (or supporting competitors) will have deemed to have given their consent for photographs to be taken and displayed on the HEROS Charity website, unless having informed us to the contrary.
14. Any facilities that are damaged must be reported to the office and paid for.
15. All accidents must be reported and an accident report completed at the HEROS Charity Office.
16. Excessive use of the whip will result in elimination or a total ban.
17. Please note: The main exit from North Farm will be open on event days. In the unlikely event that you are leaving our site late and the main gates are closed an alternative exit exists through Fawley Village.